Saturday, February 18, 2012

1st Week Back @ Work

This week I had to go back to work....boo. My maternity leave has officially ended. I still am in shock that it went by so fast. 
The first day was by far the hardest: dropping her off at daycare (with a bunch of strangers) and then trying to have a productive day isn't easy at all. I defiantly cried on my drive to work and then when I got to work I found one of Elle's pacifiers in my coat pocket, which made me miss her again. The day was slow, but after it was over, I sped home and picked her up at daycare. They said she had a good day and was very giggly so that made me feel better about sending her there. Each day got easier when it came to dropping her off in the mornings and picking her up everyday is the best. She is always so happy to see me and that makes my day. :) 

On Friday, Chad was off of work so it was a "daddy daycare" day. He got to spend the whole day with her and the best part...he surprised me by bringing her in for a visit at my work. It just made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment