Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shop till she drops...

Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE to shop. We have a wedding coming up next weekend and I couldn't find a dress that fit me right so we, Chad, Elle, and I, decided to go shopping. We started our day meeting Jess at Zantigo for some lunch and then we were off to start at JCPenneys. I found lots of things to try on and actually ended up finding a great dress....but...then I needed shoes...so off to the shoe department we went! While trying on different styles and sizes of shoes I look over and here is what I see...
Apparently Elle has as much interest in shopping as her dad does... She didn't even stay awake long enough for us to finish at the first store...luckily I had found a dress and shoes there so we didn't have to go anywhere else. But oh boy, what am I going to do with this little girl on Black Friday...how will she keep up with us?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment