Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Look What I Can Do With A Baby Carrier!!


The best invention ever for a mom that has tons to do and a new baby in her time: The Baby Carrier! It is amazing! As soon as a baby is 8lbs+ she can be carried in it (which for little Ellery was as soon as she was born).

Today I tried it out, and it was amazing the things I could get done all while still holding her. Here are just a few of the things I accomplished today with her:

#1 I did my hair, while holding her.

#2 I put my makeup on, while holding her.

#3 I vacuumed the house, while holding her.
I still plan on making dinner tonight while holding her and who knows what else I'll do yet today. :)

From one first time mom to any soon to be mammas out there. Here is my suggestion "If you don't have a baby carrier or don't know if you should get one... GET ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment