Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shrinkx® Hips Ultra Compression Belt

It's here, now time to test it out and see if it really works like everyone claims it does. I'm talking about the Shrinx® Hip Belt. It is a wrap belt you wear under your jeans that supposedly works, slimming your hips, from the time you give birth to 8 weeks after. Apparently the box and all the websites I have seen about this say that during pregnancy and for 8 weeks after your body is releasing a hormone called "Relaxin".

"Relaxin" is a hormone that your body uses to loosen joints and ligaments. It is what helps your pelvic joints to loosen and widen, allowing the baby to be able to pass through the birth canal during delivery. This Shrinx® Hip Belt is supposed to provide constant pressure to guide your hips back to their prepregnancy position (hopefully even smaller).

So it came in the mail today and I instantly put it on. I made it as tight as I could. I can definitely feel constant pressure now on my hips, the question is will it actually change anything. I will keep you all posted, especially because I feel like everyone I know now is pregnant, or planning on getting pregnant soon.

So week one hip size: 40.25inches.
I will remeasure next Thrusday and see if any changes are being made. I assume it probably wont change that fast, but hopefully in a few weeks I see a few changes and I can get back in ALL of my old pre-pregnancy jeans (so far I can only get in to 1 of my pre-pregnancy jeans).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment